Character Sheet pack

Darkgael

So I was wondering if you were going to release a Character Sheet package that could have 1920's and modern and Pulp Versions as well I know you guys offer them for Free as PDF's but putting out a pack would be great for last minute game nights and people without printers ohh and one more thing make them like the ones in the Starter set ones you can use pencils with thanks for your time

• Like 1

A cheaper option exists if there is an Office Max, Office Depot, Staples etc near where you live. Submit the PDF to their online system (they have settings that allowyou to cut out the pages you don't want) and have them print on whatever kind of paper you think best emulates the Starter sheets. Maybe glossy or semi glossy? Takes a little work, but it should be just a couple dollars for 4-5 of each.

• Like 1

On 3/1/2020 at 2:50 AM, Valyar said:

How having printed character sheets in the online store with at least few days of delivery will help you for last minute games? Better print sheets and keep them with you for such situations.

well most things they have in there online store they have at brick and mortar stores that's what I was trying to get at so if you have a game store by you you could just drop by and grab some

On 3/1/2020 at 6:06 AM, klecser said:

A cheaper option exists if there is an Office Max, Office Depot, Staples etc near where you live. Submit the PDF to their online system (they have settings that allowyou to cut out the pages you don't want) and have them print on whatever kind of paper you think best emulates the Starter sheets. Maybe glossy or semi glossy? Takes a little work, but it should be just a couple dollars for 4-5 of each.

not everyone lives in the city some of us are stuck out in the middle of no were I live in a small village on the coast in Oregon not close to anything like that really get most stuff through Amazon so something like a character packet like what Wizards makes for D&D would be nice 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Darkgael said:

not everyone lives in the city some of us are stuck out in the middle of no were I live in a small village on the coast in Oregon not close to anything like that really get most stuff through Amazon so something like a character packet like what Wizards makes for D&D would be nice 

That sucks... If I could, I would send you copies.

-Voice of the Legion

Do you perhaps know someone with a printer you could ask to print some sheets off for you?  Is there a library with a Xerox machine?

We are looking at various things, but the call for preprinted packs of character sheets is very low, as most people have access to a printer at home or work (or can access an online printing service that sends direct to home). 

• Like 1