Life is Good: MoN and T2HS

sgtscott658

Life is good when one can play two great campaigns, Masks of Nyarlathotep and The Two-Headed Serpent. Beautiful books and great campaigns no less. Thank you Chaosium for putting out these great campaigns. Played part of of the Bolivia chapter today and my players had a blast (and they went about things very unexpectedly ). This Friday I continue with the start of the Peru chapter for Masks of Nyarlathotep, my players for that group cant wait too play nor can I. Its weird, I DM D&D on sundays and just do not feel the same level of excitment that I feel for These Call of Cthuhlu campaigns. odd.

Coc campaigns.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2020 at 2:04 AM, sgtscott658 said:

Life is good when one can play two great campaigns, Masks of Nyarlathotep and The Two-Headed Serpent. Beautiful books and great campaigns no less. Thank you Chaosium for putting out these great campaigns. Played part of of the Bolivia chapter today and my players had a blast (and they went about things very unexpectedly ). This Friday I continue with the start of the Peru chapter for Masks of Nyarlathotep, my players for that group cant wait too play nor can I. Its weird, I DM D&D on sundays and just do not feel the same level of excitment that I feel for These Call of Cthuhlu campaigns. odd.

Coc campaigns.jpg

Have fun!

• Like 1

-Voice of the Legion