Casual Wear for Cultists (Redbubble)

MOB

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, soltakss said:

I know that we are in protection mode, but those masks are probably not that effective.

Having just spend several days producing DIY PPE for frontline workers and spoken to some of the same. They might (if one could stop them falling off) be at least as effective as the mouth masks. Apparently it's eye membranes which are the biggsest source of fear at the moment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Rule Zero: Don't be on fire

Taking a moment to be serious, the primary benefit of most non-fitted, non-filtration masks (e.g., cloth or paper surgical masks, scarves, etc.) is the same as wearing a surgical mask in an operation theater -- to keep from spitting into an open cavity or exposed membrane.  In other words, they help protect others from being exposed to your exhalations much more than they help protect you from others.  Which is still a good thing.

On other matters, you have to be a brave model to appear in one of those customised tee-shirt adverts.  One has no idea what's going to appear on your chest.

!i!

Edited by Ian Absentia
NB: I am NOT a health care professional, but I am trained in the proper use of environmental PPE.

carbon copy logo smallest.jpg  ...developer of White Rabbit Green

4 hours ago, Ian Absentia said:

On other matters, you have to be a brave model to appear in one of those customised tee-shirt adverts.  One has no idea what's going to appear on your chest.

Mlle. Elder-Sign, above, isn't SUMMONING something; that's a Ward-Against sign!

I think she's trying to keep something from bursting out of her chest...

• Haha 2

C'es ne pas un .sig