Nick Brooke

Out now in Print and PDF: A Rough Guide to Glamour

11 minutes ago, Gamesmeister said:

If we've already bought the pdf is there any mechanism for getting the printed book and just paying the difference? 

Thanks

Nick has replied elsewhere that DTRPG fulfillment offers no way to do this:  the Jonstown Compendium content-creators don't have the logistical infrastructure to offer these sorts of options.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Gamesmeister said:

If we've already bought the pdf is there any mechanism for getting the printed book and just paying the difference? 

Thanks

I'm really sorry, but there isn't. I honestly wish there was - I'd love to do this exactly the way Chaosium does, by knocking the PDF price off the cost of a printed copy - but DriveThruRPG doesn't provide any tools to us community content publishers (or indeed to professional publishers) that would allow us to do this. We don't know who's bought our books, we can't email them, we can't create special deals that show up for people who've already bought the PDF... Frankly, it sucks.

If it's any consolation, any money I make from the Glamour book goes to artists so they can create beautiful artwork for our future Gloranthan books. Small comfort, I know. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I have just learned that if you bought A Rough Guide to Glamour in PDF before it was out in print and contact DriveThruRPG Customer Services now, they will refund the PDF purchase if you have bought the POD book (which comes bundled with the PDF).

The customer service "Contact Us" button is at the bottom left of the DTRPG home page. Good luck!

EDITED: this seems to be a clearer explanation of what happens.

PDF and Print.jpg

Edited by Nick Brooke