Jorthan's Rescue Redux on DrivethruRPG

Diana Probst

Thanks to the work of Matthew Pook, and with help from Beer With Teeth doing art and layout, Jorthan's Rescue Redux is now available on DrivethruRPG.com.  It's an update of the classic for modern-day RQG, and features all-new maps as well as fleshed-out NPCs and two very angry donkeys.  This is not a direct Beer With Teeth publication, but we are very happy to have helped restore a classic..

Full disclosure: that is an affiliate link, and Beer With Teeth use affiliate link money for expenses such as font licences and the expenses of small-scale publishing, thus making our products better.  It costs you nothing extra, and makes our work cost us less.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Diana Probst said:

Full disclosure: that is an affiliate link, and Beer With Teeth use affiliate link money for expenses such as font licences and the expenses of small-scale publishing, thus making our products better.  It costs you nothing extra, and makes our work cost us less.

She lies. All affiliate link money is squandered on gin. It is known.

20 hours ago, Diana Probst said:

Thank you very much for pointing it out, Nick.  Now replaced.  Digital-era goods are awesome.

Damn, am I too late to get the highly collectable first edition PDF with all the mistakes? My RQ collection will never be complete now! Digital era goods suck for collectors!

Edited by PhilHibbs
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, PhilHibbs said:

Damn, am I too late to get the highly collectable first edition PDF with all the mistakes? My RQ collection will never be complete now! Digital era goods suck for collectors!

Amazingly enough, I did consider this.  I can sell you the typo edition...

I save the version numbers, generally.  What happened was that I had been working on two computers and saved the work from one over another, blatting a pair of maps once I had created and checked them (and ticked them off my to-do list).  The other map I put right without even thinking that the hunting lodge map was a problem. So if you would like, take a black pen and a scalpel, and remove the directional stair arrows and the numbers on the hunting lodge.  Play the encounters in any order, and you can call it a feature!

21 hours ago, PhilHibbs said:

I have mine, still in shrink wrap! I can let you have it for a few Wheels.

• Haha 1

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!

18 hours ago, Bill the barbarian said:

I have mine, still in shrink wrap! I can let you have it for a few Wheels.

I can sell you mine for just ONE Wheel!

And don't worry if Bill lowers his asking price...

No matter how low he goes, I can go lower!

I can go much, much lower.

Edited by g33k
it's just better this way

C'es ne pas un .sig