Berlin book: Super Awesome!

sgtscott658

Howdy-

Used the Berlin book in my game yesterday and boy, what a fantastic job Chaosium has done on it. My players were all over Berlin forcing me to really put my DM'ing chops too good use as they explored parts of the city instead of going straight into the adventure I planned to my chargin lol. But there was such a wealth of good and interesting info, which I had bring up on my PDF to find. I have the physical book, but it is such a beautiful book that I am loathed to rip off the shrink wrap. 

As an aside; is there a print version of Namless Horrors in Chaosiums store? Could buy it on ebay but I also want the PDF.

Scott

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rick Meints said:

It is out of stock in some warehouses, including the US warehouse. We will be making it a POD title soon.

Will products moving to a POD model be eligible for the "usual" Chaosium policy, where buying the PDF (from Chaosium) gets the buyer a credit (at Chaosium) on the hardcopy?

I'm kinda guessing no -- because the POD-fulfillment is different from your existing fulfillment-center model -- but I'm not sure... so, I thought it worth asking!

• Like 1

C'es ne pas un .sig

3 hours ago, sgtscott658 said:

Will Horror on the Orient Express go on POD?

thanks

We are looking at that, but it wouldn't be cheap, with multiple books and handouts. It is more likely to be updated a bit and laid out to our new standards. We are exploring options for this very popular campaign. It certainly won't be out of print for as long as it was the last time around (over 20 years).

• Like 4

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.

9 hours ago, g33k said:

Will products moving to a POD model be eligible for the "usual" Chaosium policy, where buying the PDF (from Chaosium) gets the buyer a credit (at Chaosium) on the hardcopy?

I'm kinda guessing no -- because the POD-fulfillment is different from your existing fulfillment-center model -- but I'm not sure... so, I thought it worth asking!

We are crunching the numbers on that. The deal may not be as good, since we make less money on POD, but we hope we can do some sort of discount for buying direct.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.

• 1 year later...

Rather than start a new post, I just thought I'ld park this here:

If anyone has Netflix, then there is a pretty good show called Babylon Berlin, which looks perfect for inspiration if running Berlin The Wicked City for CoC.

Just sayin'

Edited by Mankcam
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

15 hours ago, Psullie said:

Sadly due to licensing this is not available in the UK... I've been hoping to see this for a while now.

Amazon Prime has it in the UK.

• Thanks 1