More RPG coloring fun at home: Chaosium releases RuneQuest The Coloring Book as a free download

MOB

1218371591_ScreenShot2020-04-02at11_33_08pm.png.903450cea3747e110b76ba68503c0a2c.png

Chaosium's RuneQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha has been described as "one of the most stunning RPG books ever made", and now you can color in Andrey Fetisov's Gold ENnie Award-winning art yourself, with RuneQuest The Coloring Book. It's a free download, one of the fun and engaging diversions the Chaosium team has been working on to help keep spirits up and minds occupied while staying in, working-from-home, in quarantine, or in self-isolation.

The book features 24 scenes of Bronze Age Fantasy to color, with scenes from current and future RuneQuest releases. Evocative Gloranthan locations include Snakepipe Hollow, Boldhome, the Big Rubble, the Pegasus Plateau, the Smoking Ruin, Nochet, the Vale of Flowers, the Monkey Ruins, and more.

Create your own technicolor cure for generic fantasy!

Wishing everyone all the best until the Stars are Right again.
— your friends at Chaosium

350772874_ScreenShot2020-04-03at12_10_57am.png.149c473ad416fda6e836c1a498f0857a.png

RuneQuest Coloring Competition

We had a lot of fun with our Call of Cthulhu Coloring Competition last month, so we're doing the same for RuneQuest in April!

Colour in any of the scenes in RuneQuest the Coloring Book and share your work on social media with the hashtag #homewithchaosium.

Use Photoshop or a paint program on your computer, or print off your picture of choice and color it in with pencils, pens, Walktapus Ink, etc, we don't mind.

We'll share your works on our channels and BRP Central for everyone's delectation. We'll also pick out some winners! Winners will receive a Chaosium Redbubble Art Board of their own coloring-in masterpiece.

Download RuneQuest the Coloring Book for free here.

1174234387_TrollValeofFlowers-coloringbook.png.2db6e50a3e50aba85dc1b73d67afd953.png

Edited by MOB
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

• MOB featured and pinned this topic
On 4/2/2020 at 2:18 PM, jajagappa said:

I don't know about others, but when I go to the link, it does not seem to bring up the pdf?

My phone seems to have done some sort of "silent download."

I thought nothing had happened, so I followed the link again... THEN it prompted me if I wanted to d/l the PDF  again .

Edited by g33k
$@#! Autocorrect

C'es ne pas un .sig

On 4/2/2020 at 7:39 AM, MOB said:

We'll share your works on our channels and BRP Central for everyone's delectation. We'll also pick out some winners! Winners will receive a Chaosium Redbubble Art Board of their own coloring-in masterpiece.

Hey MOB, not sure I understand "in masterpiece” (a masterpiece, perhaps?),  Seeing as well will mention this on the podcast thought I would ask.

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!

5 hours ago, Bill the barbarian said:

Hey MOB, not sure I understand "in masterpiece” (a masterpiece, perhaps?),  Seeing as well will mention this on the podcast thought I would ask.

"coloring-in masterpiece", a masterpiece you have colored-in

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2020 at 7:39 AM, MOB said:

One more question if I might, MOB when does the contest end?

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!

• MOB unfeatured and unpinned this topic