Roll20 assets for RuneQuest Glorantha

Tobbe-A

I'm looking into starting an RQG campaign over at Roll20.

I have found a great charchter sheet as well as the walk-through for it by @Marc:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10xGE1V_Mkd_WCUrW5LumAm0tJS6evfgC/view

Are there any other assets being shared, like tokens, macros, maps, etc?

Any hint & tricks, pitfalls to avoid, etc are gratefully accepted.

Edited by Tobbe-A
  • Like 4

I'm not sure there is any way to share anything on Roll20.  If you have a Pro level subscription,  you can use( I believe ) the Transmorgiphier(sp?) to transfer stuff between games you have set up, but, other than creating something in the Marketplace, I don't know of any way to share maps, etc.

FWIW, I'm thinking about doing a couple of video tutorials on the character sheet, one on setting it up, and one on using it.  Still in the planning stage.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I have found the RQ:G character sheet in the drop down selection box when creating a new game to be a wonderful character sheet with three different views depending on how much detail you need, quick-start, Full, amd NPC styles to choose from. 

After checking your link I am referring to the same sheet. We have been using it online for over a year. I didn't realize there was such a great instructional document. 

Edited by HreshtIronBorne
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

This forum has "Glorantha Counters" (in the downloads section); they're very, hmm, abstract but certainly work. Also in the downloads section (Home > Downloads > Fantasy/Historic>Classic Runequest) are various Glorantha "cutouts" by the user "Puck".  He's got a sheet with "common" figures, one with trolls and morokanth, and one with dragon newts, elves, scorpion men and "other goodies". They're very nicely representational.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

You'll want the Roll20 Token Marker Library files I uploaded. I created them for my 13th Age Glorantha campaign, but they'll be useful for RQ:G & HQ:G too. You can also use them for your Art Library so you can have Runes in Handouts, Tokens, etc., 

https://basicroleplaying.org/files/file/834-glorantha-runes-roll20-token-markerszip/

I recommend registering for a Pelgrane Press Bookshelf account. Then you get access to all the Maps created for 13th Age Organized Play adventures. I'm using them all the time. I used one for the Dawn Road in "The Hollow" from Pegasus Plateau last night. 

I have lots of Tokens made from the art in all my Glorantha PDFs, but I cannot share those. Vile Ashen Zuv Koppi Rites, you know. 😉

Edited by AndrewTBP
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...