Canonical future of major NPC:s

Goldennose

Is there something canonical going to happen to these major npcs? Or has it already happened in year 1625? I know YGMV, but I would like to know if they are going to appear in future publications for example... Queen Entarios The Supporter and her daughter Ernalsulva? Chief Gordangar of Orlmarth Clan? Estal Donge? Goram Whitefang? Minaryth Purple? Jorjera Latish?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Caras said:

Is there something canonical going to happen to these major npcs? Or has it already happened in year 1625? I know YGMV, but I would like to know if they are going to appear in future publications for example... Queen Entarios The Supporter and her daughter Ernalsulva? Chief Gordangar of Orlmarth Clan? Estal Donge? Goram Whitefang? Minaryth Purple? Jorjera Latish?

Minaryth Purple was killed in the Dragonrise of 1625 (King of Sartar p16)

Goram Whitefang is killed in 1624 ST defending his Prince against Humakti lowlifes (Eleven Lights p156)

Estal Donge survives the death of her lover.  She has been reported being imprisoned in the City of Wonders after the fall of Tarsh but that reference also describes her (seemingly in error)  as the brother of the King of Tarsh whereas the CHDP says it was somebody else.

• Like 1

MOB has written quite a bit about the future of Pavis/Sun County/Prax, and there has been some discussion about various Praxian NPCs in Second Battle of Moonbroth etc discussion lately. Eg, I think someone has Sitszag Redmoon skull as a drinking cup. 

A LOT of the Lunar provincial hierarchy, plus quisllng kings and other notables (including the Luminous Stallion King of the Grazers) died during the Dragonrise obviously - a thread on who dies here - also mentions that several Sartar Kings and Queens canonically die at the Battle of Queens in 1626.

• Like 2