Character Sheet, 3rd page?

Strategiser

Hi there fellow cultists,

Was wondering whether the "third" page of the CoC7 character sheet so often found in published pre-gens (the one where the bios and story hooks are written) can be found anywhere to be downloaded? If not, would Chaosium kindly provide one as I think it could be quite useful for the Keepers when creating pre-gens. 

Many thanks! 

• Like 1

Dunno that it's available.

When a Keeper creates a pre-gen, the character is being created for that particular scenario/adventure. The biography and story-hooks have been incorporated into the character.

What you're describing seems to be a third, blank sheet on which is recorded extra information for the player of said character, specific to the adventure. Then that's down to the Keeper, not to Chaosium?

Not sure what you're asking for, honestly.

Are you asking for a blank sheet, in the same style as the double-sided character sheet?

Thanks for your reply.

It is not a bespoke design but rather a standard third page with specific borders that are in line with the COC7 character sheets that we have. For a better illustration of what I mean, please check, as an example, the pre-gen character sheets provided in The Lightless Beacon scenario. Please note that this is just an example and I have seen this template being used in many of the recent Chaosium COC7 related products - hence my original question. 

This third page template in its fillable format could indeed be very useful for Keepers to flesh out the generated characters.

Hope this is clearer.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scotty said:

Because of the way the autocalc sheet is made (in Livecycle), the 3rd sheet can't be separated (even thought contains no autocalc). I should have a separate page 3 ready soon - I use it as well and have long wished to have it separate. Then we can put it up on the CoC character sheet downloads page.

Perfect! Many thanks indeed. 

Hi - I've asked for the "third sheet" to be made available on the Chaosium website - this should happen in a few days. The third sheet is a blank page and is a writeable PDF, or you can just print it out and hand write on to it. It's for extended character backgrounds and info.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mike M said:

Hi - I've asked for the "third sheet" to be made available on the Chaosium website - this should happen in a few days. The third sheet is a blank page and is a writeable PDF, or you can just print it out and hand write on to it. It's for extended character backgrounds and info.

Brilliant! Many thanks Mike.

Mike, can you get printer friendly versions of the Pulp Cthulhu and Down Darker Trails character sheets?  And hopefully any of the others that are full color or have a color background?  Like the ones that are used for the scenarios found on these forums.

Thanks !