Sign in to follow this  
davewire

A Time for Sacrifice by New Comet Games 99% complete!

After a very successful Kickstarter last year, the folks at New Comet Games announced this morning that their upcoming adventure book, A Time for Sacrifice, is nearing completion. They’re fortunately only about a month behind schedule due to the current situation in the world, and frankly I find that incredible. According to this morning’s update, all they have left to do is a final proof read before they send it off to Chaosium for their approval. Hopefully, all said and done, the PDFs will be available through DriveThruRPG by end of June.

The book will feature five complete adventures for the 1920s set in Mesoamerica.

If you’d like to check out more, I’ll provide a link to the Kickstarter below.

http://kck.st/2pYhraS

• Like 3

New Comet has consistently given frequent updates and has had very short delays. I've appreciated their professionalism and attenuation to Backers. Some companies understand why that is important. Some struggle to understand why it is important, I'm afraid. Not everyone gets how important PR is. Ben understands.

• Like 1

Agreed. I appreciate their regular monthly updates revealing their progress per section. In all honesty though, I thought they were at least another month out from unveiling that they were ready to send the finished product to Chaosium for approval. I wouldn’t have blamed them for it either so I was blown away hearing that they effectively completed the book.

Latest update from New Comet Games from last night is that Chaosium has given their final approvals. The book is now off to the printers and a pdf should be arriving soon on DriveThruRPG.

• Like 1