Companion of Arthur & Greg's Pendragon Page

Hello everyone,

I am unable to find my notes on the Companion of Arthur and Round Table Knights that I had originally found on Greg's Pendragon Page.

THEN - I found that Greg's Pendragon Page has vanished, or at least the link I have on my home computer isn't working. I think I have the newer link on my work computer, because that was working on Thursday.

HELP please!

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

gspendragon.com was a personal site of Greg Stafford and maintained by him. The content now belongs to his family as did the hosting which has now lapsed. I'm sure that that you can all understand that this is still a difficult time for his family and that the fate of this website is just one of many things that needs thought and consideration. The resources are backed up so nothing has been lost. In the meantime as suggested, please use the Internet Archive to access their snapshot:

http://web.archive.org/web/20180818042057/http://www.gspendragon.com/index.html

Please note that there is no timescale for the return of this site.

• Thanks 3

Scotty,

I'm all for being respectful and compassionate to Greg's family, but much of the the contest posted on Greg's old site, such as the information on Companions of Arthur and Round Table Knights, was literally cut & pasted from KAP3 (pages 69-70) or KAP4 (pages 131-132). Doesn't Chaosium, as the copyright holders, have permission to reprint stuff from  from previous editions?

Edited by Atgxtg

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.