Robin talking to Ian about the Questworlds SRD

MOB

2 hours ago, Runeblogger said:

So GM book and Players' Book.
Then Cosmic Zap by Ron Edwards, Afterthought (perhaps what Sean Hillman talked about here) and a pulp setting.

Then a third volume of the Red Cow saga for Glorantha.

Wow, hadn't heard about Afterthought before - in all it's briefness, it sounds awesome. @Sean_RDP, please show up here and tell us more. Actually, is there a way to get in on this as an author in a small way? I haven't done a lot in English (yet), but I'm starting to get my RPG writers legs back (with some community content for Gumshoe and some Mythras in German), and right now, I really wan't to do something with QuestWorlds, and I REALLY want to be involved in an sf rpg project that, conceptually, is as interesting as this sounds ...

• Like 3

On 5/15/2020 at 1:41 PM, Jakob said:

Wow, hadn't heard about Afterthought before - in all it's briefness, it sounds awesome. @Sean_RDP, please show up here and tell us more. Actually, is there a way to get in on this as an author in a small way? I haven't done a lot in English (yet), but I'm starting to get my RPG writers legs back (with some community content for Gumshoe and some Mythras in German), and right now, I really wan't to do something with QuestWorlds, and I REALLY want to be involved in an sf rpg project that, conceptually, is as interesting as this sounds ...

I would suggest trying to get in touch with @Ian Cooper as he is in charge of the QuestWorlds line and see if there's anything you could do for the project. I really like what I've seen from and about QuestWorlds so far. It's a great system and you can do so much with it.

• 5 weeks later...