Kero Fin

kalidor

1 hour ago, kalidor said:

Hello, I need some help with my campaign, what are the runes for Kero Fin in RQG? earth+life? Earth+harmony?. Also, i actually understand that Kero fin is worshiped as a subcult of Ernalda in dragón pass, is this correct?

She's treated as one of the Grain Goddesses of Dragon Pass (generic runes: Plant, Earth, Fertility), and is mentioned in miscellaneous notes (not the subcults section) of the latest Ernalda writeup I saw. No specific Runes are specified; I'd be kinda surprised if one of the biggest mountains in the world didn't have an association with the Stasis Rune, myself.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Nick Brooke said:

She's treated as one of the Grain Goddesses of Dragon Pass (generic runes: Plant, Earth, Fertility), and is mentioned in miscellaneous notes (not the subcults section) of the latest Ernalda writeup I saw. No specific Runes are specified; I'd be kinda surprised if one of the biggest mountains in the world didn't have an association with the Stasis Rune, myself.

Thanks!

38 minutes ago, Nick Brooke said:

She's a daughter of Larnste, which might mitigate your argument for having Stasis.

Telling how it is excessive verbis

4 hours ago, Joerg said:

She's a daughter of Larnste, which might mitigate your argument for having Stasis.

She personifies Still Movement.

• Like 2

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

5 hours ago, Nick Brooke said:

No specific Runes are specified

However she gives two rune spells that use the Earth rune and another that can be used with Life, Movement or Moon... Further evidence of runic connections could be that Hwarin Dalthippa's road that connects Jillaro with Mirin’s Cross and Filichet, of which the upcoming Gods of Glorantha says:

They follow magical lines of power

[...]

drawing upon the cosmic mountain at Kero Fin.

Edited by David Scott
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

-----

Search the Glorantha Resource Site: https://wellofdaliath.chaosium.com. Search the Glorantha mailing list archives: https://glorantha.steff.in/digests/

41 minutes ago, David Scott said:

However she gives two rune spells that use the Earth rune and another that can be used with Life, Movement or Moon... Further evidence of runic connections could be that Hwarin Dalthippa's road that connects Jillaro with Mirin’s Cross and Filichet, of which the upcoming Gods of Glorantha says:

Thanks David