Assassin Creed Odyssey

Wow.. I have to share...

I dunno about other Assassin Creed game. Odyssey is my first one. In this game there is a hint of surnatural, just a hint. Like the hero can jump from any height without damage.. And sometimes NPC mention "how does she do that", but it's mostly mundane otherwise...

So, when after like 120 hours I discover the gate of Atlantis, I was thrilled! 😮
But it was just the gate of a dead city then....

80 hours later in the game I... went into Elysium, and The Underworld! This was magical! 😮 The Gods are real, let me tell you! And they are spiteful and nothing to like about them...
Anyway, the underworld is amazing, so well rendered, I can help but gaze in wonder at the despair around me, and marvel! 😮 

(FYI this does require the "Fate of Atlantis" DLC, it's an humongously big DLC of incredible quality! 😮 ) 

image.png.fc7ef8f6fe67d1108b32da04d1934739.png

97251177_1084387738598015_38510270208802816_n.png?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=c5EbBwjwl1gAX9YcpgP&_nc_ht=scontent.fbne3-1.fna&oh=dfe7ba39355accac14885b7208503b25&oe=5EE9C299

Ha yes, that's Cerberus. We have to fight it to get in....

Anyway I can say my purpose in life is to become a traveller of the planes of existence! 😮   😛 

Edited by Lloyd Dupont