Dragon of Thunder Hills ActualPlay

Dethstrok9

Rune Quest: Role-Playing in Glorantha; Dragon of Thunder Hills Chapter 1 (Here be Dragons)

renderTimingPixel.png

Actual play of some completely new players and new Game Master playing (or attempting to play) Rune Quest! Podcast style because some players would not consent to having their cameras recorded, so sit back and take a listen.

Through the forests of Sartar and into the spirit of adventure and glory. Welcome to part 1 of Dethstrok9's new Rune Quest: Role-Playing in Glorantha actual play; The Dragon of Thunder Hills. This is chapter 1, entitled: Here be Dragons. In which two poor souls from the opposite spectrum of life and idealism met by chance (or fate) and band together for a common goal.

Starting with just two players, but at least one more adventurer will be joining soon. Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy seeing the struggle to pronounce Sartar:)

• Like 3

-Voice of the Legion

Right on, keep it up. I like that you promote RQ and bring new players in... i think it's good for the RQ community. I remember when i first played RQ in La Habra CA (there was no internet back then), it felt like I graduated. I was like, where has this been all my life. Anyway, cheers and keep charging forward!!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 10baseT said:

Right on, keep it up. I like that you promote RQ and bring new players in... i think it's good for the RQ community. I remember when i first played RQ in La Habra CA (there was no internet back then), it felt like I graduated. I was like, where has this been all my life. Anyway, cheers and keep charging forward!!

I appreciate that immensely, thank you! My entire channel is devoted to bringing new players in, in fact my discord just went off someone took initiative from my "How to get into RQ" and bought the slipcase set:) Super excited to bring these incredible games to my "generation" so to speak.

• Like 3

-Voice of the Legion

On 6/11/2020 at 5:36 AM, Smokebadger said:

Subscribed , always nice to listen t a fellow Quester. keep it up mate

Thank you, I appreciate the support! The next few have some more players and some cameras, and things are starting to get interesting:) 

-Voice of the Legion

• 4 weeks later...

Through the forests of Sartar and into the spirit of adventure and glory. Welcome to part 3 of Dethstrok9's new Rune Quest: Role-Playing in Glorantha actual play; The Dragon of Thunder Hills. This is chapter 3, entitled: New Allies and Old Enemies. In which adventurers attempt to keep hold of a team which begins falling apart... But they also learn of their next moves and plan an endgame.

-Voice of the Legion