Yearly events in character generator

Aprewett

Hello,

I was looking to be able to supply some more detail to the events in the generator. Its a great system, but would have been better with some explanation of what these events are about.

I did a internet search, but could not find anything.

Is there a history book that explains what the Feint to the Sea Campaign,  or the Building Wall Battle is for example. Just a brief description,  maybe something that could be put together for the Jonstown Compendium, I imagine they events are all on record there.

Thanks 

2 hours ago, Aprewett said:

Is there a history book that explains what the Feint to the Sea Campaign,  or the Building Wall Battle is for example. Just a brief description,  maybe something that could be put together for the Jonstown Compendium, I imagine they events are all on record there.

Look in Wyrms Footnotes #15.  It has the list of all major military campaigns from 1602 - 1625, plus regional activity charts showing what was happening in the various homelands around Dragon Pass.  For example:

2. Building Wall Battle (1605) A major thrust by the Lunar army to invade the Holy Country, striking at heavily populated Esrolia. Countering with magical strength, the god-king Belintar stopped the Lunars by inflicting a decisive and humiliating defeat.
3. Feint to the Sea (1605) Minor thrust of the Lunar army reached the city of Karse and laid siege, but withdrew without permanent success. The Lunar victory was clear over the Hendriking defenders.

• Like 2