Premiering this Saturday: THE WHITE BULL CAMPAIGN, RuneQuest Roleplaying in Glorantha actual play, on Chaosium Twitch

6 minutes ago, DreadDomain said:

@Jeff, I have come to quite enjoy watching this weekly gaming! I was even disappointed when this week's viewing was cancelled because of technical issues. Hopefully it's going to be back next week so I can get my fix ;)

It will be! 

• Like 1
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Premiering this Saturday: THE WHITE BULL CAMPAIGN, RuneQuest Roleplaying in Glorantha actual play, on Chaosium Twitch!  

Twitch.tv is a live streaming platform. They allow you to watch live for free, but you need to subscribe to twitch.tv to watch any replays (it also then removes their adverts). We can't change that, i

I think the game needs to present a fairly rigorous "default" that works for groups that would otherwise descend into argument. When I was a teenager and a student, we used Strike Ranks quite carefull

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Just catching up on the last few episodes. Loving it. Nisk is kicking ass!

It's a minor nitpick, but I seem to remember something about Extension only being usable with "Stackable" spells. That would preclude using Charisma and Extension together. I can't find it now, I thought it was in the official Q&A, but it's not there. I think it must have been something Jason or Jeff said on Facebook during the discussion on Sword Trance.

Looking back at the wording, Extension never mentions "stacking", just "any temporal Rune spell" and that the spells are cast simultaneously. So I think this concern is gone, it was just a mistake that anyone said they can't be extended.

Edited by PhilHibbs