BRP varient - over 300 hours of play and 60 modules

Guest logan9a

Guest logan9a

Heroic Cthulhu

MP3’s of tabletop roleplaying (Heroic Cthulhu)

You can either get individual game MP3's here:

http://heroiccthulhu.mypodcast.com/index.html

or subscribe to the podcast here:

http://heroiccthulhu.mypodcast.com/rss.xml

Yes, it is free.

Hope you enjoy them!

If you are able to attend a tabletop gaming session (RPG) in Hoffman Estates, IL, e-mail me at logan9a@yahoo.com

The Heroic Cthulhu boards can be found at: http://heroiccthulhu.proboards105.com/index.cgi

[[The rules for the system are posted there - feel free to read and comment!]]

Logan

Heroic Cthulhu, is that CoC with some Superman rules houseruled into it?

Have you considered posting your version of the rules on a normal webpage or as a pdf file? Would make it a bit easier to read though than in a forum.

The podcast, is it taped sessions of your play? Or is it scenarios for others to use?

Sverre.

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.

Guest logan9a

Heroic Cthulhu, is that CoC with some Superman rules houseruled into it?

>>>Superman? Not really. Enough to have an actual continuing campaign without using a GM screen, yes. This part of the post (overview) explains it more: http://heroiccthulhu.proboards105.com/index.cgi?board=hcrulestalk&action=display&thread=1189039069

Have you considered posting your version of the rules on a normal webpage or as a pdf file? Would make it a bit easier to read though than in a forum.

>>>Eventually, they will be. Right now the team of editors is working on it. Eventually when they get done the whole thing will be offered as a free pdf. I am giving the people (everyone) a chance to give input before it gets locked in.

The podcast, is it taped sessions of your play? Or is it scenarios for others to use?

Ah, taped. In a few years the kids these days won't have a clue what 'taped' is. I still say that too. Yes, these are 'taped' sessions of us playing. Although the recording production quality isn't that great a surprising number of people listen to us. A few even post on the message boards.

>>>Superman? Not really. Enough to have an actual continuing campaign without using a GM screen, yes. This part of the post (overview) explains it more: http://heroiccthulhu.proboards105.com/index.cgi?board=hcrulestalk&action=display&thread=1189039069

Hehe, okay that post explained it well. Don't know why I was thinking superman, I probably linked "heroic" to the "Hero" tv-series and the fact that the new BRP contains some superman rules. :o

Eventually, they will be. Right now the team of editors is working on it. Eventually when they get done the whole thing will be offered as a free pdf. I am giving the people (everyone) a chance to give input before it gets locked in.

Seems like a good idea. I like the Cthulhu rules and the athmosphere of the setting, but it never appealed to "my natural munchkin" inner self, so I have mainly played RQ up to now. A Cthulhu with improved survivability sounds more fun than the original (to me at least).

Ah, taped. In a few years the kids these days won't have a clue what 'taped' is. I still say that too. Yes, these are 'taped' sessions of us playing. Although the recording production quality isn't that great a surprising number of people listen to us. A few even post on the message boards.

Ey! You make me feel old!! :eek:

Listened to a bit of the podcast too, sounds like you have quite the fun game going!

Cheers!

Sverre.

(By the way, as spam-robots tend to crawl forums too, it might be an idea to edit your e-mail adresse to something like logan9a[at]yahoo[dot]com, that way people can still contact you but you'll reduce the amount of spam you get.)

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.

Guest logan9a

Hehe, okay that post explained it well.

Excellent.

Seems like a good idea. I like the Cthulhu rules and the athmosphere of the setting, but it never appealed to "my natural munchkin" inner self, so I have mainly played RQ up to now. A Cthulhu with improved survivability sounds more fun than the original (to me at least).

I just like having an ongoing campaign - something that doesn't work with normal COC.

Listened to a bit of the podcast too, sounds like you have quite the fun game going!

Cool - hope you enjoy it!

(By the way, as spam-robots tend to crawl forums too, it might be an idea to edit your e-mail adresse to something like logan9a[at]yahoo[dot]com, that way people can still contact you but you'll reduce the amount of spam you get.)

Go go spam filters! Thanks though.

• 2 months later...