MOB

HARLEM UNBOUND 2nd Edition now available in hardcover and special edition leatherette

2036195091_HU2hardcoverandleatherette.png.7e77d237295cd55db4e85f28a3f85020.png

"Can you hold it together and keep the terrors at bay for one more song?"

The critically-acclaimed HARLEM UNBOUND 2nd Edition by Chris Spivey is now available in hardback and special edition leatherette!

Order yours today, directly from Chaosium. Includes PDF.
Hardcover
Leatherette

Note: Currently available from our US, UK, and EU warehouses. Still on the way to our Australian and Canadian warehouses!

Edited by MOB
  • Like 1

Just checking, I noticed the handouts PDF listed for the game was supposed to include premade investigators, but I didn't see any. Was that an error or am I only supposed to get those if I buy the PDF version? It will change if I get it through the store or my FLGS.

5 hours ago, Hiro Protagonist said:

Just checking, I noticed the handouts PDF listed for the game was supposed to include premade investigators, but I didn't see any. Was that an error or am I only supposed to get those if I buy the PDF version? It will change if I get it through the store or my FLGS.

Hi., yes., that's correct - this is getting fixed and the pre-gen PCs will be added to the download.