Sign in to follow this  
Lloyd Dupont

Chtulhu defying physics

108177188_756430998507994_3608077677740372384_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=A7sStldFX9sAX_9IdjL&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.xx&oh=fe81bccfade1af3867471da07e9082f7&oe=5F3501AE

Ok, the pic is gorgeous....

But one got to wonder, just there on the shore, where the hell Cthulhu could have beenĀ to be dripping with water like that?! šŸ˜®Ā 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 1d8+DB said:

Yeah, just twenty feet out from where the guy with the flare is standing there must be one hell of a drop-off.

Ever the apologist (and the glacial/coastal geologist), I'll point out that there are significantly deep submerged coastal shelves in some places resulting from changes in eustatic sea level.Ā  But, yeah, most near-shore shelves may not be up to supporting the bulk of Great Cthulhu's body.

...unless Cthulhu is actually made of water.

!i!

24 minutes ago, Ian Absentia said:

But, yeah, most near-shore shelves may not be up to supporting the bulk of Great Cthulhu's body.

...unless Cthulhu is actually made of water.

!i!

I checked but... I haven't seen any water formation standing up above sea level anywhere on the open sea! :P

Edited by Lloyd Dupont

That would be a cool scene, if done with decentĀ  CGI; Cthulhu coalescingĀ  his body from sea-water,Ā  raising from the sea-foam likeĀ  one of those 'black snake' fireworks.

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1