Problem with search function?

girtablilu

Is anyone else having issues with the search function.  I was trying to find a forum regarding OneDice, which I successfully searched for a few days ago, but now it does not find anything.  I tried on my PC and on my phone with the same issue.

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned." Anonymous

On 8/9/2020 at 7:44 AM, girtablilu said:

Is anyone else having issues with the search function.  I was trying to find a forum regarding OneDice, which I successfully searched for a few days ago, but now it does not find anything.  I tried on my PC and on my phone with the same issue.

Are you Googling, or using this site's Search Function?

For the OneDice engine, look in the Rennaisance sub-forum, in the "D100 Family" group of subforea.  That's Cakebread&Walton, who do OneDice alongside their "d100 Family" games.  Do note, however, that C&W operations are virtually suspended, at the moment (or at least moving at a snails pace... if the snail was on a mild sedative) due to major health issues of one of the partners.

I also recall noticing a mention of OneDice -- I think? -- in another topic, not the C&W subforum, but I don't recall which one...

• Thanks 1

C'es ne pas un .sig

I'm using the site's search function.  I noticed it shows this thread when I search, but I had found several threads a few days before in a search that mentions OneDice.  Yes, I heard they have stopped making new games, but I have recently discovered them, and love the system.  I bought everything they had available.  😀  The only thread I've been able to find was where one of the founders discussed the hiatus ("Is Cakebread & Walton Alive, Dead, Undead or in the process of Resurrection?"), but even it does not show up on searches.  I've tried other searches as well, like "Cakebread"  and it does not even find the thread I was able to find by just looking through the forums.  (edit:  BTW, I did just now try searching using google, and it found several [54 of them] results for this site.)

Edited by girtablilu

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned." Anonymous