Chinese Version of BRP SRD

Meow

Browsing recently on the new BRP website and saw the Italian version of BRP SRD available for download.

https://brp.chaosium.com/brp-downloads/

Is it a official translation by Chaosium or a fan-translated version?

Just trying to make clear if a Chinese Srd is possible just like the Italian one. 

BTW, if i want to publish a rpg written in Chinese based on the BRP OGL, do i have to translate all my content into English for possible review by Chaosium?

Edited by Meow

17 hours ago, smiorgan said:

It's official. It's done by the people at Raven, who are Chaosium's licensees for the Italian editions of Call of Cthulhu and RuneQuest Glorantha (forthcoming, but the quickstart is already out).

Funny. French edition of RQG is done by Deadcrows studio.

• Like 1

On 8/21/2020 at 12:07 PM, Meow said:

BTW, if i want to publish a rpg written in Chinese based on the BRP OGL, do i have to translate all my content into English for possible review by Chaosium?

I might be wrong on this but theoratically, you shouldn't need Chaosium to review your work. That would defeat the purpose of an OGL. You might want to pitch youf idea at @Jeff to make sure your concept complies with the spirit of the license and do not infringe on its limitations but I don't believe they would want to approve the final product.