Malleus Monstrorum - printer's proofs look great!

MOB

Quick reminder to all of us who want to get hold of physical copies now. 2020 has disrupted international supply networks. The number of passenger aeroplanes in service has declined dramatically- thus affecting people using spare capacity on passenger planes to deliver goods. The decline in flights and other transport have pushed up costs. Pandemic required Health and Safety slows down distribution from loading and loading cargo to customs inspections to distribution hubs and postal/parcel providers. 

A lot of logistics capacity is rightly being prioritised for pandemic related supplies. It's a bloody miracle/ hard work that normal life is able to carry on. 

Patience everybody. 

Andrew

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Just in case no one read the recent blog post:

Fortunately, we have just received confirmation that the Malleus Monstrorum shipment will arrive in the US on November 12, and in Australia few days earlier. These shipments then need to clear customs and be transported to our warehouses, but we hope to have the Malleus Monstrorum slipcase available for sale in these locations before the end of the month. UK, EU, and Canada will be a few weeks after that. 

Here is the link to the blog post:

https://www.chaosium.com/blogcovid19-shipping-and-fulfilment-update-november-6th/

Hi there peoples got a quick question what will the full price of the standard book set cost I bought the PDF as soon as it was available to help keep the cost more affordable but wondering what the full cost will be to make sure I have the right amount when it's ready :)     ....also love the PDF's really done well IMO 

5 hours ago, Darkgael said:

Hi there peoples got a quick question what will the full price of the standard book set cost I bought the PDF as soon as it was available to help keep the cost more affordable but wondering what the full cost will be to make sure I have the right amount when it's ready :)     ....also love the PDF's really done well IMO 

According to thegamer.com the regular edition will be $89.99, minus what you paid with the PDF that comes out to $50. It also said there will be a leatherette edition which will cost $199.99, minus the PDF price that comes out to $160. I'm not certain about the shipping price, but I used two separate slip cases (Masks of Nyarlathotep and the Call of Cthulhu Starter Set) to try and estimate the shipping price which might be between $9-$12.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

A small portion of my brain power this week is continually being diverted to deciding between "regular" or leatherette for this set. And I'm thinking that I'm gonna go regular. After seeing Children of Fear, I think I definitely want to be able to have funds for a leatherette of that. Damn you Chaosium, and your attractive products!

• Like 4