Limit to PM

Oh master of beetles and noble muncher of said beetles,  @Trifletraxor, I got an odd message earlier, today, Can’t recall the exact wording but something to the effect of having a limit of 5 PMs, Is this true or symptomatic of other odd behaviour on BRP Central of late. Sorry to bring up bad news but I am curious.

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!

sir, did I hear a sir? my PR department is working overtime, I will have to give them a raise but if I do they might suggest a shave and a suit next... gadzooks!

Just as stated, now either the problem righted itself or the clock has reset. and I have a new limit. Knowing me, I will have at lest 5 PMs before 24 hours passes and if I see the message again the screen shots are yours, my good sir g33k!

Cheers

Edited by Bill the barbarian

There is a restriction on PMs for 5 new conversations per dag and max. 5 recipients per conversation, for "Regulars". For "Members", the number is 1 and 1. This to prevent the horrid PM spam we were plagued with for some time. If it provides to much of a limitation, I'll up the limit.

• Thanks 1

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.

1 hour ago, Trifletraxor said:

There is a restriction on PMs for 5 new conversations per dag and max. 5 recipients per conversation, for "Regulars". For "Members", the number is 1 and 1. This to prevent the horrid PM spam we were plagued with for some time. If it provides to much of a limitation, I'll up the limit.

Thank you for the response! It has one come up once, and knowing the limit, I can act accordingly. 

Cheers