"Children of the Flame" in English-translation?

Beoferret

By any chance is an English-translation of the Les Enfants de la Flamme supplement/adventure going to be published at some point?

For anyone who doesn't know, this is part of the French edition RQG crowdfunding drive (https://www.gameontabletop.com/cf186/runequest.html).  It's set in the Dundealos area (including Swenston) and focuses on that tribe. I think we had a very brief intro to some of this material in Jeff's White Bull campaign (can't remember which episode off the top of my head, but one of the more recent ones.)  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Beoferret said:

By any chance is an English-translation of the Les Enfants de la Flamme supplement/adventure going to be published at some point?

Jeff said in a recent interview that it's a possibility, since there's precedent for Chaosium to translate foreign licensee material back to English. It's not planned for now AFAIK, especially since that book isn't even out yet.

• Like 1

Ludovic aka Lordabdul -- read and listen to  The God Learners , the Gloranthan podcast, newsletter, & blog !

I may be making an obvious statement reflecting 100% of the community's opinion, so bear with me for being this obvious, but I'm sure we're all pretty much pumped at the possibility of getting our hands on all the French/Dundealos material that is being created for the French edition. While I don't speak French, I do have a wallet which I am not afraid to utilize to buy whatever translation may come to exist! 

Also, great map of a lovely looking town. Those large areas in the middle are for the horses, I assume. Cool stuff. 

Edited by Grievous

On 9/14/2020 at 12:14 AM, Runeblogger said:

Nick Brooke shared on FB the map of Swenville in the French edition, which is great:

Interesting that someone translated the map title and key (I had previously seen the French version).

I love that the shadows give an indication of how high things go. But someone should really go on with the works to rebuild the missing parts of that wall!

• Like 1

Ludovic aka Lordabdul -- read and listen to  The God Learners , the Gloranthan podcast, newsletter, & blog !