Jump to content

RuneQuest Classics - now available POD, and 25% off until the end of the year


MOB

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, DreadDomain said:

That is really bad, I caved and bought a load of them today. I think I might be a bad person...

Damn you DreadDomain, you ARE indeed extremely evil. So let me take a look says I, what harm could it cause...well I do need a new CoP mine is looking a little falling apart....and hey where is the hard copy of the companion... well I still have the different worlds which has... oh, heck it’s only...

ARGGGGHHHHGGGHHH! MAY ALL THE GODS AND GODDESSES CURSE YOU YOU EVIL MAN! Well it’s only 100 bucks... breathe, all will be well...ohm...

no Bill don’t go back in.. no man!

Edited by Bill the barbarian
  • Haha 1

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Bill the barbarian said:

Damn you DreadDomain, you ARE indeed extremely evil. So let me take a look says I, what harm could it cause...well I do need a new CoP mine is looking a little falling apart....and hey where is the hard copy of the companion... well I still have the different worlds which has... oh, heck it’s only...

ARGGGGHHHHGGGHHH! MAY ALL THE GODS AND GODDESSES CURSE YOU YOU EVIL MAN! Well it’s only 100 bucks... breathe, all will be well...ohm...

no Bill don’t go back in.. no man!

Come on Bill, you know you want to. No use resisting your true nature...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/24/2020 at 12:37 AM, DreadDomain said:
On 11/14/2020 at 9:28 PM, DreadDomain said:

That is another point, I believe the Glorantha Classics look nicer.

And that is also a reason to wait to buy them until I really need them. I have been looking hard for a reason to buy them now while they are discounted but alas, can't find any good reasons...

That is really bad, I caved and bought a load of them today. I think I might be a bad person...

If you can't buy really useful books at Christmas then the world must really be coming to an end.

The Gloranthan Classics are probably the most useful RQ2 supplements ever produced.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, soltakss said:

If you can't buy really useful books at Christmas then the world must really be coming to an end.

The Gloranthan Classics are probably the most useful RQ2 supplements ever produced.

Huh... yes, sure. But I have the GCs, I was asking about reasons/excuses to buy the RuneQuest Classics. Unfortunately, I have found none... and bought them anyway... 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DreadDomain said:

Huh... yes, sure. But I have the GCs, I was asking about reasons/excuses to buy the RuneQuest Classics. Unfortunately, I have found none... and bought them anyway... 

You poor, poor, individual... and unless you stop now, bound to be poorer... :(

Edited by Bill the barbarian
  • Haha 1

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, ffilz said:

What happened to the Solo Quest POD? That is actually the one I am most interested in...

Frank

I got an answer, apparently there is an issue with the Solo Quest POD not being up to snuff so it has been withdrawn. I look forward to it becoming available again, it's the most significant item missing from my Classic RQ collection (well, other than Wyrms Footnotes).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • MOB unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not official Chaosium but I did just recently receive the updated POD for SoloQuest and it looks good. Hopefully things are fixed now with the POD.

Really pleased with the PODs thus far. Thank you so much, Official Chaosium folks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Rick Meints said:

Art was missing.

That means the color pages displaying the original front cover and back cover pages, right?

I've just checked, and my PDF contains this pages already, but my printed version does not (except for some placeholder pages).

So I am entitled now to request a corrected version? (Not important, just being curious.)

By the way: the back cover page for the Scorpion Hall Solo-Adventure seems to be a bit misplaced (in the PDF at least); it follows directly after the front cover page of this adventure instead on the end.

Edited by Oracle
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...