Looking for players for Stormbringer 5th Ed. in East Bay

nate

I am local to the Berkeley area and am trying to establish a regular gaming group for Stormbringer. I have played about every month or so for the past year and would love to play more often. Basically I am looking for players for my group and would be starting a new campaign or salvaging what my current gaming group offers me. I would also love to play in a regular group as a player if needed. If you have any advice about how to organize a dependable group in the San Francisco East Bay then I would greatly appreciate it.

I am local to the Berkeley area and am trying to establish a regular gaming group for Stormbringer. I have played about every month or so for the past year and would love to play more often. Basically I am looking for players for my group and would be starting a new campaign or salvaging what my current gaming group offers me. I would also love to play in a regular group as a player if needed. If you have any advice about how to organize a dependable group in the San Francisco East Bay then I would greatly appreciate it.

If you didn't already do so, head over to the Endgame forums and put up a post. They are in the Oakland area, and the best FLGS in the area.

SDLeary