NEW RELEASE: M-SPACE 1.2

clarence

I’m very happy to announce the release of M-SPACE 1.2. 

The paramount update is affordable colour printing for everyone (or most people, anyway). And I’m also very proud of the beautiful hardback option and the six nifty skill pyramids for high-level NPCs.

So, what else is new? 
This is a minor update. I’ve corrected more typos than I care to admit (thanks everyone who reported errors). Added six newish careers that many have asked for. I've written up a few more sample Extended Conflicts. And spruced up the looks with colourful new artwork to go with the new print options. 

1472258092_pinkgirlsmall2.jpg.03270302d99a619f6f43634f4b1510ca.jpg

Better still, the new material will be available for free to anyone with an earlier version of the M-SPACE PDF. You might already have been notified about the new download by DriveThruRPG (otherwise, just click the product link below). 

Launch Sale 15%
But if you’ve been waiting for a softback or hardback version in full glorious colour, now is the time to act. Until next Wednesday, print prices are down by 15%. 

Here is the purchase link:

PDF $15.95
Softback $34.00  $28.90
Hardback, premium colour $49.00  $41.65

I hope you enjoy the new version.

Clarence Redd

Edited by clarence
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1683589267_frostbyteloggaFsvarttiny2.jpg.22ebd7480630737e74be9c2c9ed8039f.jpg   FrostByte Books

M–SPACE   d100 Roleplaying in the Far Future

Odd Soot  Science Fiction Mystery in the 1920s