A Mostali corpse...

Trotsky

1 hour ago, 21stCenturyMoose said:

I imagine dead Mostali crumbling to dust or fading out like in a video game. 

Dead mostali are troll delis. No shenanigans to part a troll from his favorite food, you'll regret that.

Telling how it is excessive verbis

On 11/10/2020 at 11:04 AM, Trotsky said:

So on a related note - what are peoples' thoughts on Mostali spirits?

I’ll drink anything if you’re buying....
so, okay, not the Troll stuff...

On 11/10/2020 at 2:23 PM, Jape_Vicho said:

Also I always thought that the "euphoric reaction" that mostali meat gives to trolls was a reference to the liking that dwarfs have for beer in other universes. 

Sounds good

• Haha 1

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!

Well the adventurers never got around to examining any dwarf corpse…

They made so much noise that an Iron dwarf came to investigate. They soon realised that they couldn’t communicate and tried to appease the dwarf by showing them a Mostali device they had plundered from a previous chamber. Well that did not go down well! I thought we were set for a tense fight in the confined space of the Mostali chambers – but it did not pan out that way. The two warriors of the group – an Orlanthi and a Humakt saw that behind the dwarf there was a deep shaft containing some strange constructions – so they charged him. Using the knockback rules they caused a 3m knockback. The Dwarf tried to prevent himself falling - but failed to stop himself being knocked down the shaft – to his doom. They left the corpse in the bottom of the shaft for the trolls who they were working for – although the Orlanthi warrior requested they throw the dwarf’s iron armour out their cave when they had ‘finished’ with the corpse. He is hoping it will be there the next day.

The main thing they learnt from their investigation of a Mostali construction is the stuff in there is really weird and it is better not to touch things (although I am not sure how much they have taken that message to heart…they know what I am talking about)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Trotsky said:

Well the adventurers never got around to examining any dwarf corpse…

They made so much noise that an Iron dwarf came to investigate. They soon realised that they couldn’t communicate and tried to appease the dwarf by showing them a Mostali device they had plundered from a previous chamber. Well that did not go down well! I thought we were set for a tense fight in the confined space of the Mostali chambers – but it did not pan out that way. The two warriors of the group – an Orlanthi and a Humakt saw that behind the dwarf there was a deep shaft containing some strange constructions – so they charged him. Using the knockback rules they caused a 3m knockback. The Dwarf tried to prevent himself falling - but failed to stop himself being knocked down the shaft – to his doom. They left the corpse in the bottom of the shaft for the trolls who they were working for – although the Orlanthi warrior requested they throw the dwarf’s iron armour out their cave when they had ‘finished’ with the corpse. He is hoping it will be there the next day.

The main thing they learnt from their investigation of a Mostali construction is the stuff in there is really weird and it is better not to touch things (although I am not sure how much they have taken that message to heart…they know what I am talking about)

Is that from a written adventure or just made up by you? It looks really cool. 

:50-power-truth::50-sub-light::50-power-truth: