The Ballad of Thirteen Deaths (Pamphlet Adventure)

Fábio Silva

It's Friday the 13th! The Ballad of Thirteen Deaths, a one-shot Friday the 13th special adventure pamphlet is already available at the Miskatonic Repository. A few minutes of reading, several hours of fun — print, fold, and play: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/335943/The-Ballad-of-Thirteen-Deaths-Pamphlet-Adventure

marketing.jpg

• Like 2

An analog guy
fscontato0@gmail.com

1 hour ago, stadi said:

The link doesn't seem to be working for me.

It is coming up with title not available. This happened with Six Seasons in Sartar earlier this week. It looks like an issue with DTRPG and the solution was for them to toggle it off and back again and that seemed to sort it out.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

13 hours ago, stadi said:

The link doesn't seem to be working for me.

12 hours ago, soltakss said:

It is coming up with title not available. This happened with Six Seasons in Sartar earlier this week. It looks like an issue with DTRPG and the solution was for them to toggle it off and back again and that seemed to sort it out.

Hi guys, thanks for your messages. I was taken aback by this unforeseen. But Chaosium has already managed things, and they are working again.

• Like 1

An analog guy
fscontato0@gmail.com