Bayt al Azif #3 is out!

JaredS113

1673929233_BaytAlAzif3cover.thumb.jpg.72e60b32b0514e418c0a709a07b0396a.jpg

The time has come...

Your sacrifices have appeased the Great Old Ones!

Issue #3 is now for sale!

PDF: US$8
Softcover: coming soon
Hardcover: coming soon

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/333682/Bayt-al-Azif-3-A-magazine-for-Cthulhu-Mythos-roleplaying-games

Issue #3 includes:

• 3 adventures dual-statted for Call of Cthulhu 7th edition and GUMSHOE (Trail of Cthulhu/The Fall of DELTA GREEN)
    • A mysterious murderer stalks the industrial workers of Berlin (Classic Era 1920s, 19 pages)
    • A military team is sent to investigate a radio signal in the arctic (Cold War, 15 pages)
    • A group attends an early opening of an exhibit by a famed blown glass artist (Modern, 19 pages)
  • An overview of every Cthulhu Mythos RPG release of 2019
  • An interview with Sandy Petersen, the creator of Call of Cthulhu
  • Advice, history, comics, and more!

Please note that due to safety concerns at the printing press, the softcover and hardcover print versions of issue 3 are coming soon!

We really appreciate all the support, and as always, would love to hear from you after you've read it.

jared
Editor, Bayt al Azif
A magazine for Cthulhu Mythos roleplaying games
baytalazif.com

• Like 10

Thank you for sharing that article. For the record, Moon Design Publications isn't doing business as (DBA) Chaosium. MD and Chaosium are separate companies. MD isn't currently publishing anything. I'm not sure why this incorrect distinction was needed in the article.

• Like 1

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.

In just one week, Bayt al Azif 3 got Silver Best Seller level sales! Plus we got 5 star reviews from two people:

"This is the first issue I've picked up, but I will definitely go back and get the first two once I finish this. It's a very strong magazine!"

"...a great Mythos Magazine for both new and veteran players/Keepers."

Thanks Evan and Bridgett for your reviews! If you love Bayt al Azif, posting a rating and/or review really means a lot to all of the creators, and helps raise our profile online. We really appreciate it!

jared
Editor, Bayt al Azif
A magazine for Cthulhu Mythos roleplaying games
baytalazif.com