MOB's 'Fortunate Sun' now part of the remastered Sandheart trilogy in the Jonstown Compendium

2078879684_FSVultureCountrylogo.png.79b2ae2d0bb27bf88645a84d45d48b33.png

Since helping take over the reins at Chaosium five years ago, my writing has mostly had to be licensing, media releases and the like, rather than RPG stuff. So I am delighted my new RuneQuest scenario 'Fortunate Sun' is out now in the Jonstown Compendium, our community content platform for gaming in Glorantha at DriveThruRPG!

The adventure is based on a convention scenario I wrote with Brian Hebert way back in 1993. It was a great pleasure working with Jonathan Webb @Incendiary Pig@Nick Brooke, Dario Corallo, and @lordabdul Ludovic Chabant, revising and expanding this work for RQG, and seeing it updated with splendid new layout, art and maps (and lyrics*).

You can find 'Fortunate Sun' in the new remastered edition of Sandheart Vol 2, the middle book in Jon's best-selling series of adventures in Sun County, Prax - that place in Glorantha (for all its faults) that is closest to my heart.

Edited by MOB
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • MOB changed the title to MOB's 'Fortunate Sun' now part of the remastered Sandheart trilogy in the Jonstown Compendium
1 hour ago, MOB said:

The adventure is based on a convention scenario I wrote with Brian Hebert way back in 1993. It was a great pleasure working with Jonathan Webb, Nick Brooke, Dario Corallo, and Ludovic Chabant revising and expanding this work for RQG, and seeing it updated with splendid new layout, art and maps (and lyrics*).

1552232992_FortunateSunlyrics.thumb.png.8451c4218f7b026d9476aa668018f74c.png

• Like 4