Dreamlands. Oh what a joy!

Kalle Katulu

Been reading CoC sourcebook H.P.Lovecraft Dreamlands 4.th ed. Love the weird horror/fantasy setting. An exelent way to break off the classic coc stories or play big campaign only in this setting.

I know there are a new edition in the works. I hope it it heavily expanded. More descriptions of the world and places. More art. Lots of more high quality art from great artists. An of corse full cover hardback :)

Could someone involved in this project please tell us what to expect from this edition :) and if this will be a 21 release or 22 or...🤔

• 1 month later...

One of the things I said I hoped for was advice on adjusting the appearance and presentation of the Dreamlands to tie into different setting books - going there from Arkham might be a different experience from going there from Harlem, which might be a different experience from going there from Berlin.  I got the answer "Way ahead of you," which implies you can expect that.

While you're waiting, Pelgrane Press have a supplement called The Dreamhounds of Paris, which is about the Surrealists trying to work massive changes in the Dreamlands in order to help provoke the psychic revolution they're after.  And of course how this goes horribly wrong.