White Rabbit Green - Playtesters Wanted

Ian Absentia

Carbon Copy is currently preparing our v1.1 playtest of White Rabbit Green, a Mythras Gateway license project based in the Mythras Imperative ruleset, for release in the New Year 2021.  If you have an interest in participating in early development playtest of a game of spiritual transmigration, transtemporal identity, and mystical transhumanism in the spirit of Cloud Atlas and The Wicked + The Damned, that plays like a mystical season of Doctor Who (only traveling via the Sefirot instead of in a TARDIS), drop me a message.

!I!

WRG Cover_small.png

Edited by Ian Absentia
  • Like 8

carbon copy logo smallest.jpg  ...developer of White Rabbit Green

I'm enlisting playtesters to organise independent games and provide review.  Mythras operates on a fundamentally similar base of mechanics to BRP, so the learning curve will be rather stepwise.

I'll send you a private message shortly.

!i!

Edited by Ian Absentia

Thank you sir. From reading reviews and such I think I am aware of most of the differences between BRP and Mythras so I don't expect any problems. Also I have RQ6 that I can reference as needed (which is the immediate predeccesor to Mythras).

Check out our homebrew rules for freeform magic in BRP ->

No reason for Ars Magica players to have all the fun!

• 2 years later...
3 hours ago, Jakob said:

Are you still working on WRG? I remain intrigued.

WRG is still very much alive, yes.  Ironically, the return to business coming out of the pandemic has turned out to be a misfortune for the project.  My artist and I have been distractingly busy (he may be having more fun working with several major film productions, which is not great for me!).  Also, changes in the RPG landscape in the last year have altered options for mechanical approaches to the game, requiring some retooling.

!i!

• Like 5