Goblinoid Games Link Dead ?

rust

It seems that the link to Goblinoid Games (GORE) on the link page has

become dead, all I get is an Error 404.

The new link seems to be this one:

http://www.goblinoidgames.com/

Since I did not now how to report this, I started this thread; you can

delete it once the problem has been dealt with.

Edited by rust

"Mind like parachute, function only when open."

(Charlie Chan)

Fixed. Looks like there won't be more stuff for GORE though. It's not mentioned among the lines they support anymore.

SGL.

They've been having a great deal of success with their Labyrinth Lord* line, a clone of the Moldvay-Cook early-80s version of D&D. I imagine that with Chaosium launching and supporting the new BRP, there isn't much reason for them to keep supporting GORE.

*(And it's a very good game, too.)

GORE, as well as OpenQuest and D100Rules, is a good, free alternatives to BRP or MRQ. Newt is still supporting OpenQuest. The problem here is how much work you can do for each line, so only third party publishers which specialize in D100 (and Cubicle) are currently really supporting these games. I thnk the only exception is Sceaptune, which still publishes some RuneQuest materials among other things.

Proud member of the Evil CompetitionTM

Newt is still supporting OpenQuest. .

Damn straight I am! Savage North is nearly complete, so it should be out by year end. Life and Death the next setting/adventure book is already written and just needs maps and art and Empires Rising is being worked on by our own Wolverine for a Summer/Continuum release. Remember its all D100/MRQ compatible :)

Other bits are in the pipeline and I'm currently in the process of setting of a OpenQuest Companion Wiki. This will be for bits that didn't make it into the main corebook, mainly due to lack of development time or that they would have made it less classic D100 (I'm thinking Optional Plot edit rules using Hero Points and the Motives rules) and bits that have been written since OQ's release by others (I've got some cracking Mass Combat and Ships rules for example). All will be Open Gaming Content :)

Oh and this is before we get onto the subject of Complete Games Powered by OpenQuest....more on that soon.

Head Honcho of D101 Games
Publisher of Crypts and Things/Monkey/OpenQuest/River of Heaven
The Sorcerer Under the Mountain

Damn straight I am! Savage North is nearly complete, so it should be out by year end. Life and Death the next setting/adventure book is already written and just needs maps and art and Empires Rising is being worked on by our own Wolverine for a Summer/Continuum release. Remember its all D100/MRQ compatible :)

Nice! Looking forward to it at Continuum! :thumb:

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.