Is the Trollkin on the cover of d100Rules gonna die?

Rurik

Is the Trollkin on the cover of d100Rules gonna die?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Trollkin on the cover of d100Rules gonna die?

I'm with the school of thought that says the dragonewt, er, that is, big green thing is actually his pet and just doesn't want to let go of it's stick. So I voted no.

And the "No" votes are kickin butt

Join my Mythras/RuneQuest 6: Classic Fantasy Yahoo Group at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/RQCF/info

"D100 - Exactly 5 times better than D20"

I'm with the school of thought that says the dragonewt, er, that is, big green thing is actually his pet and just doesn't want to let go of it's stick. So I voted no.

It's a Rock Lizard, dammit! Doesn't anyone else know the RQ2 creatures list by heart!?!?!

Dragonewt, pshah! Youth of today, think they know everything, mumble grumble, Back In My Day....

Good Point! You should vote on it my good man! Those who believe in immortal trollkin have recently taken the lead.

Trollkin, there can't be only one!

Just when I thought Highlander couldn't sink any lower.A bunch of immortal Trollkin running around trying to decapitate each other with blunt weapons.

Personally I think the fight is fixed anyway. It choreographed just like the fight on the cover of another book I saw years ago!

Edited by Atgxtg

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.