D100's Lack of Treasure tables

Pindar

I find I am having problems awarding players with decent amounts of treasure from encounters, and D100 has done away with costs.

I am currently using RQ2 Treasure Factors but I don't really like that loot system.

Can anyone recommend some other way of doing it.

Unless you are still playing like we used to 30yrs ago, the players must be part of some kind of organisation. They could be rewarded in:

-training skills

-being taught spells

-being given better weapons

Unless you are still playing like we used to 30yrs ago, the players must be part of some kind of organisation. They could be rewarded in:

-training skills

-being taught spells

-being given better weapons

That worked well for a military game I ran recently but my current game has an old style approach to rewards.

The group pretty much refuses to join organisations.

I find I am having problems awarding players with decent amounts of treasure from encounters, and D100 has done away with costs.

I am currently using RQ2 Treasure Factors but I don't really like that loot system.

Can anyone recommend some other way of doing it.

For Classic Fantasy Vol. II, I have a chapter devoted to treasure that "ressurects" the old RQ2 Treasure Factor. There are 8 (or 10?) seperate tables for treasure based on that treasure factor. I know it doesn't help now, but it is something I have already written, just have to finish the rest of the book.

Rod

Join my Mythras/RuneQuest 6: Classic Fantasy Yahoo Group at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/RQCF/info

"D100 - Exactly 5 times better than D20"