Jump to content

Art in the Cults Book


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For those who don't have Facebook accounts: Uleria by Loïc Muzy A Yelornan, by Loïc Muzy: Lodril, by Loïc Muzy: Grain Goddesses, by Loïc Muzy: Humakt, by

These were a few more that were shared on FB: Heler by Loïc Muzy Storm Bull by Loïc Muzy: Aram ya-Udram by Loïc Muzy: Zorak Zoran by Loïc Muzy:

As far as I’m concerned, Ladygolem, that’s Caladraland’s ass! Also, in regards to EVERYONE being hot and naked? Damn right we better get some beefcake with the cheesecake.

Posted Images

And now the Monomyth complete!  Agathe noted in the post that it took some 210 hours to complete...

Several weeks study of this fresco in Boldhome will increase your Cult Lore by at least 20%.  There are also some who claim that this is one of the Devil's Riddles, and if you study too long you will increase the likelihood of becoming Illuminated...

image.thumb.jpeg.faded14a6149d2fd51a0945f962c1d74.jpeg

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, jajagappa said:

And now the Monomyth complete!  Agathe noted in the post that it took some 210 hours to complete...

Several weeks study of this fresco in Boldhome will increase your Cult Lore by at least 20%.  There are also some who claim that this is one of the Devil's Riddles, and if you study too long you will increase the likelihood of becoming Illuminated...

image.thumb.jpeg.faded14a6149d2fd51a0945f962c1d74.jpeg

 

Who do you think are the man and the woman that are standing blackside, seemingly looking at a portal, just right of the Ritual of the Net?

Also, it looks like Sedenya is on the Ritual of the Net too (right at the bottom), yet she doesn't look like she's actually holding any string unlike the other gods... The art direction is on par with the art, absolutely magnificent.

Edited by Jape_Vicho
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jajagappa said:

Several weeks study of this fresco in Boldhome will increase your Cult Lore by at least 20%.  There are also some who claim that this is one of the Devil's Riddles, and if you study too long you will increase the likelihood of becoming Illuminated...

The picture of Ragnaglar in the center is nicely done ... Oh no ! I've become illuminated !

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Manimati said:

The picture of Ragnaglar in the center is nicely done ... Oh no ! I've become illuminated !

Are you referencing Arachne Solara devouring the Devil? But it does raise the question: where is Ragnaglar hiding (other than in a different fresco!)?

On the other hand, Yinkin appears many times - apparently he thinks he's very important to the whole monomyth...

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jape_Vicho said:

Who do you think are the man and the woman that are standing blackside, seemingly looking at a portal, just right of the Ritual of the Net?

I'm assuming you mean this piece?  If so, Jeff noted on FB that you should be listening to Patti Smith's "Because the Night" when contemplating it.  I think Aldrya may be holding mistletoe.

image.png.e2e4778cff0a6c1da0f5f6b85b360afa.png

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jajagappa said:

I'm assuming you mean this piece?  If so, Jeff noted on FB that you should be listening to Patti Smith's "Because the Night" when contemplating it.  I think Aldrya may be holding mistletoe.

image.png.e2e4778cff0a6c1da0f5f6b85b360afa.png

First Man and Uleria reentering the Cosmic Oneness?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2021 at 2:22 AM, metcalph said:

First Man and Uleria reentering the Cosmic Oneness?

Probably First Man and First Woman entering the Tunnel of Love (or however you wish to describe the portal) - time to reproduce the Man Rune!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jajagappa said:

Probably First Man and First Woman entering the Tunnel of Love (or however you wish to describe the portal) - time to reproduce the Man Rune!

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, LuxuriousRhino said:

Does anyone know when this title, Cults of Glorantha, is scheduled to be released? 

It has not yet been announced, but I believe the goal was later Q3 or Q4 this year.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...