Denarius the Minter and Other Minor Cults (Jonstown Compendium)

soltakss

Announcing a new Jonstown Compendium supplement, Denarius the Minter and Other Minor Cults, by Leon Kirshtein and Simon Phipp, but mainly by Leon.

This RuneQuest supplements brings you 7 new cults, including 2 new Skills, 1 new Spirit Magic spell, 6 new Runespells, 12 new Sorcery spells and 1 new Shamanic Ability, with a further 1 new Spirit Magic spell and 17 new Runespells that are not related to these cults. Each cult has sample NPCs that Games Masters can use in their campaigns.

Denarius the Minter: Lunar craftsman dedicated to the minting of silver coins.
 Bisjoe Boggle-Eater: A long-lost cult of Pavis
 Bul-Bas: Lord of elephants, a cult of Fonrit
 Lawbringer: A band of law bringers, selling their services for hire
 Morrobahn the Source: A Spirit Cult of a magically powerful being
 Neptisus: A Sorcery cult for dragon-lovers
 Rogue Semi-Integrated Sub-Unit #4: A Chaos Mostali spirit
 New Magic: New spells for your delight, as the 1,000+ spells in the RuneQuest rules, Red Book of Magic and Book of Doom are not enough.

Edited by soltakss
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

We have added something like 15 NPCs to Denarius the Minter, excluding animal support.

Some might think it is padding, but the additions are free, so you get more for the same price.

• Like 4

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

22 hours ago, soltakss said:

Some might think it is padding, but the additions are free, so you get more for the same price.

You're saying Denarius is padding the books???

<'scuse me, I'll show myself out, thankee>

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

C'es ne pas un .sig

Another 5* Review for Denarius the Minter, this time by Kelvin M:
Clear and concise explanations of cults and rules. Creative twist on a pretty established genre. Really easy to integrate into our existing game world. This suppliment is a a win all around. Couldn't recommend it more!

• Like 1

Another 5* Review for Denarius the Minter, this one by Stanislav B:
Nice write up for Denarious the Minter, source of Lunar currency. It’s a perfect addition to any party looking to establish a fiefdom and a local currency. Law Bringer is essential for any game that requires the capture and dealing with community law breakers and those who deal with and pursue forbidden knowledge.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Denarius the Minter and Other Minor Cults has just become a Silver Best Seller!

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/347734/Denarius-the-Minter?affiliate_id=66807

How Humakt Learned to Grieve is at 99 sales, so two more sales make it a another Silver Best Seller, so what are you waiting for?

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/345229/How-Humakt-Learned-to-Grieve?affiliate_id=66807
MetalBestSeller-Silver.png.256a277182dc0af9e4b27bfad71c00fc.png

• Like 1