POW gain roll

Manu

For a while, I thought it was clear on my mind. But re-reading the rule book, I not sure anymore

Initiates gain a free POW gain roll at each High holy day of their God. And one more free POW gain roll at Sacred time.

But what if the HHD is during the sacred time?

17 minutes ago, Manu said:

For a while, I thought it was clear on my mind. But re-reading the rule book, I not sure anymore

Initiates gain a free POW gain roll at each High holy day of their God. And one more free POW gain roll at Sacred time.

my view: don't care

initiates gain 2 free pow gain a year -> one the hhd, one during (so last day) the sacred time.

So in this specific case, I allow 2 pow rolls, at the end of the period but the second % is not the same than the first one (if the pow has changed)

1 minute ago, French Desperate WindChild said:

my view: don't care

initiates gain 2 free pow gain a year -> one the hhd, one during (so last day) the sacred time.

So in this specific case, I allow 2 pow rolls, at the end of the period but the second % is not the same than the first one (if the pow has changed)

Indeed it could be a solution 🙂

14 minutes ago, Manu said:

If they participate, yes. Page 418

A Worship ritual held on the High Holy Day of the cult or during the Sacred Time, allows all participants that make a successful Worship skill roll to make a POW gain roll.

If they make the worship roll, they get an POW check

14 minutes ago, Manu said:

POW gain rolls are at the end of every season, with all other experience book keeping. I allow that If they have a HHD during sacred time and fail the worship roll, they get another attempt as it's sacred time, although the RAW does actually say or not and.

• Like 1

-----

Search the Glorantha Resource Site: https://wellofdaliath.chaosium.com. Search the Glorantha mailing list archives: https://glorantha.steff.in/digests/