All Hail the Mighty Mongoose!

frogspawner

It all depends on the circumstances...

Well, thanks for telling me. <Sigh>. <Sounds of cheque being torn up...>

Britain has been infiltrated by soviet agents to the highest levels. They control the BBC, the main political party leaderships, NHS & local council executives, much of the police, most newspapers and the utility companies. Of course the EU is theirs, through-and-through. And they are among us - a pervasive evil, like Stasi.

Lock the restroom before rolling for the attack, and the problem is gone.

...but is replaced by a worse problem! And, since I usually host, let's not go there. Mind you - that could help concentrate people's minds and speed-up combat considerably! ;)

Britain has been infiltrated by soviet agents to the highest levels. They control the BBC, the main political party leaderships, NHS & local council executives, much of the police, most newspapers and the utility companies. Of course the EU is theirs, through-and-through. And they are among us - a pervasive evil, like Stasi.

...but is replaced by a worse problem! And, since I usually host, let's not go there. Mind you - that could help concentrate people's minds and speed-up combat considerably! ;)

I think it will become much easier to identify Frogspawner's players, they are

the ones who have catheters ... :eek:

"Mind like parachute, function only when open."

(Charlie Chan)

Lock the restroom before rolling for the attack, and the problem is gone.
Or lock it afterward and say, "I don't know where he is; I guess he doesn't care. I win...what's that sound?...nothing, don't worry about it. Back to the game. And I wouldn't drink anything else if I were you. Just friendly advice."

Bathalians, the newest UberVillians!

OK, fair enough, you might not know if you can do an extra combat manoeuvre until the other guy's rolled his parry, but...

Can you calculate your damage before he comes back from the loo? Or would that be telling too much? ;)

Isn't it possibly to roll the damage dice at the same time as the attack/parry roll? Then you just need to do the calculations based on one shake of the wrist....:D

Isn't it possibly to roll the damage dice at the same time as the attack/parry roll?

Oh certainly. I just like the immediacy of knowing the effect as soon as my dice stop rolling. Whether rolled together or separately.

(Besides being too old/addled to cope with anything more complicated...)