Cthulhu Britannica: London boxed set

StevenGEmsley

I'm in the UK and have a copy (first thing I ever backed on Kickstarter) I might be willing to part with. It is opened but unused so in excellent condition.

I doubt I will get round to using it but it looks good on my shelf so I had no intention of selling it  - until I saw 'would consider silly price tag'... 🤑

If your US FLGS possibility doesn't pan out, let me know.

21 hours ago, StevenGEmsley said:

This is going to be a daft question, I know...

Anyone have a copy they'd be willing to part with? I would consider silly price tags (my business has had a good year...)

I do have an opened but unused Pearly King in Yellow pledge. Doesn't look like I'm ever going to play it so I would part with it if it went to a good home. I'm in the UK (Edinburgh). Send me a PM if you're interested.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, kross said:

If you're in the US, I can put you in touch with a local game/comic shop that has the London box AND Curse of Nineveh, both brand new in shrink.

Hi Kross, I'm in the US and would love to follow up on this, if you don't mind sharing the info with me. Only if it doesn't work out with Mr Emsley, of course. I wouldn't want to interfere with him.

8 minutes ago, MrJorgensen said:

Hi Kross, I'm in the US and would love to follow up on this, if you don't mind sharing the info with me. Only if it doesn't work out with Mr Emsley, of course. I wouldn't want to interfere with him.

Okay...lets get the image of random people on the internet interfering with me out of our heads! 😁

They emailed back and won't ship internationally, so help yourself mate 🙂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, StevenGEmsley said:

Okay...lets get the image of random people on the internet interfering with me out of our heads! 😁

They emailed back and won't ship internationally, so help yourself mate 🙂

Thank you, and good luck in your hunt!

I would also be interested in acquiring the Cthulhu Britannica - London boxed set, if someone is looking to sell and the price is right.

Other things I'd like to acquire: the other books in the Cthulhu Britannica line (except for Scotland, which I have), as well as "Europe Ablaze" for World War Cthulhu.

I'm in Canada.

I'm also looking for a copy if anyone has a spare or one they no longer want in very good condition and would be willing to sell, and as the original poster has found success already thought I'd mention it here. Preferably UK based to avoid any shipping issues.

8 minutes ago, StevenGEmsley said:

We should do a "where we read..." thread!

I mostly read in my Mancave or the bedroom. The mancave is my combined office, library and gameroom. Closed firewood stove for cozyness and easy sitting for 10 people around the game table.