Cthulhu Britannica: London boxed set

@AtG_Toby you're welcome...not sure what inspired me. After trying all.my usual places and posting here, someone pointed out eBay, which I hadn't even considered!

@Ejlertson I explained myself badly, my apologies! 'Where I Read' threads are when a number of people read the same thing at the the same time and post their comments.

...and there are three of us now...

• 1 month later...

Hiya Folks!

I've recently started my search for Cthulhu Britannica as well. Does the U.S. seller still have their copies? I'm in Texas so shipping shouldn't be a problem for me.  I know this post gained some traction and my chances are probably slim, but I figured I'd try!  Thanks for any help in advance.

Can't believe my luck... I just scored a new-in-shrink copy of the set from a FLGS in my province (more than 3 hours drive away, so I've never been there in person), for a very reasonable price! They only recently found it collecting dust in the back room and added it to their online catalogue. 

I definitely rolled a bunch of elder signs. 

Will hopefully have it in my hands next week! 

• Like 2