New Jonstown Compendium title - Holiday Dorastor: Temple of Heads

soltakss

14 hours ago, Godlearner said:

my intention of having my players raid this place over and over until they burn it out and sprinkle holy water on the trampled ashes.

Wish them luck

hehehehe

The best thing about using holy water is that it might reawaken the Gloomshark Temple that was there previously.

What is worse than raiding a Thanatar Temple? Raiding a Thanatar temple full of tentacled sharks!

• Haha 1

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

4 hours ago, Shiningbrow said:

Hoiy... to which god?

That's the thing, the only cult I know off which can create Holy water is Zola Fel. I would assume other river cults and most water cults could do it as well, but all of those would lead to the reawakening the Gloomshark Temple. (que Jaws soundtrack) :50-form-undead::50-element-water: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

• 1 month later...

Our third 5* Review for Holiday Dorastor:Temple of Heads, by Scott S who has been busy:

It blew my mind. I lost my head. This deserves an extra star. Horrifyingly funny! A module that reads as well as it plays. A showcase for the Jonstown renaissance!

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/356993/Holiday-Dorastor-The-Temple-of-Heads?affiliate_id=66807