Changes to Roll20 RuneQuest community sheet

dvdmacateer

I am working on adding the ability to drag roll buttons to the macro bar and  critical and special damage for mounts/allies and the NPC sheet.  For those of you with access to the test game I would appreciate some help testing these changes.  I have added two threads in the game forum for issues  found with these changes.  Please only post issues or comments regarding those updates in the appropriate  thread.  For any other issues or requests please create a new thread. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, dvdmacateer said:

I am working on adding the ability to drag roll buttons to the macro bar and  critical and special damage for mounts/allies and the NPC sheet.  For those of you with access to the test game I would appreciate some help testing these changes.  I have added two threads in the game forum for issues  found with these changes.  Please only post issues or comments regarding those updates in the appropriate  thread.  For any other issues or requests please create a new thread. 

Looking forward to these! Thank you for your continued efforts on our behalf. Some testing done today, I'll try to do more over the weekend. 

Version 14.7.2021 should be available now .

Full  Sheet

Draggable button support
Added roll template for spirit combat damage
Added Roll template for Turn Order
Support for critical and special damage for Allies, Otherworld Creatures 
Added translation for labels in skill roll template
Fixed issue with damage for Otherworld creature 1

NPC Sheet

Draggable button support
Added support for critical and special damage
Flipped current and maximum hp and mp
Fixed hit location selection

QUICKSTART 
Deprecation messaged added.

• Thanks 2

• 1 year later...
On 12/16/2022 at 5:50 PM, Bill the barbarian said:

This looked worthy of a post.

image.png.520935de0bd8a640ffd6871b94a3d24c.png

Zero chance of this  being done.  What the PR department of Roll20 fail to mention is that this would require a completely new layout for the sheet. A rewrite that would, according to their advice,  have to support every page size on the planet,  which their Official D&D 5e sheet fails to do.

Edited by dvdmacateer
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, dvdmacateer said:

Zero chance of this  being done.  What the PR department of Roll20 fail to mention is that this would require a completely new layout for the sheet. A rewrite that would, according to their advice,  have to support every page size on the planet,  which their Official D&D 5e sheet fails to do.

Thanks for the heads up. I too read all of their blurb and it would be great for brand new sheets, and extremely difficult for older ones given infinite page lengths.

For all, here's the page link to read all the comments: https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/11230268/new-print-functionality-for-character-sheets and how to do it for those interested... https://help.roll20.net/hc/en-us/articles/10823045719063#media-queries-0-0

The best piece of advice being Think Like a Printer.

• Thanks 2

-----

Search the Glorantha Resource Site: https://wellofdaliath.chaosium.com. Search the Glorantha mailing list archives: https://glorantha.steff.in/digests/