Bug reports

Trifletraxor

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of extension is ODF?

Sorry, my mistake - I thought the original alien generation download was that, but it's actually ODT.

Keep up the good work!

Britain has been infiltrated by soviet agents to the highest levels. They control the BBC, the main political party leaderships, NHS & local council executives, much of the police, most newspapers and the utility companies. Of course the EU is theirs, through-and-through. And they are among us - a pervasive evil, like Stasi.

Me too. The site also refuses to remember my user name and login. I use Chrome, but didn't have this problem under the old regime.

Triff, this is possibly a PHP session ID issue, related to using a different site name, or other difference between the login site and the site with the issue.

Just to avoid confuxion such as that caused by someone asking a question about the Mongoose RuneQuest 2 rules, how about a "Other D100 Systems" forum? I thought there used to be one, but my memory of the old board is fading fast ... what.gif

Well, that was the purpose of the Systems & Settings forum, but the same types of threads appeared if both forums, so it didn't really have any function. I guess we'll just have to deal with that bit of confusion.

And another one...

I have now re-added the lost "alien generation system (PDF version)"

But it hasn't appeared on in the Downloads list (should be in SciFi|Other) or on the Latest Downloads sidebar list.

PS: Though curiously, it has updated the uploads count both for me and for that area... (and you can find it if you "Search Downloads"). Weird!

As suspected, it had been caught in a moderation que. It's now approved, and moderation for the downloads section has been disabled.

SGL.

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.

As suspected, it had been caught in a moderation que. It's now approved, and moderation for the downloads section has been disabled.

That's all fine and dandy, thanks!

But... <sigh>... I just wanted to look something up on the wiki, and...

Anyway, ETA for the new, improved wiki?

Britain has been infiltrated by soviet agents to the highest levels. They control the BBC, the main political party leaderships, NHS & local council executives, much of the police, most newspapers and the utility companies. Of course the EU is theirs, through-and-through. And they are among us - a pervasive evil, like Stasi.

Okay, two weeks of posts were sacrificed to the Gods of Open Source. Do we get something in exchange for the sacrifice? Divine magic? A skill? A special ability?

Seconded. There are some losses I'm really quite sad about...

But... <sigh>... I just wanted to look something up on the wiki, and...

Anyway, ETA for the new, improved wiki?

Ehh... Around 2 weeks? It's not highest on the priority list.

Okay, two weeks of posts were sacrificed to the Gods of Open Source. Do we get something in exchange for the sacrifice? Divine magic? A skill? A special ability?

Yes. We get to live!

SGL.

Moved the site to the root folder. Post icons are showing up as red crosses, will be fixed as soon as I find the correct place to insert the file path. A .htaccess file has been left in the /forum folder to direct all visitors to the root.

A Special Ability: Immunity from SAN loss caused by the sight of incredibly ugly smilies.

From now on and for all time no smiley, no matter how ugly, can endanger your SAN.

You have endured the look of these ones, and it simply cannot get worse. :)

"Mind like parachute, function only when open."

(Charlie Chan)

A Special Ability: Immunity from SAN loss caused by the sight of incredibly ugly smilies.

From now on and for all time no smiley, no matter how ugly, can endanger your SAN.

You have endured the look of these ones, and it simply cannot get worse. :)

And then the latest move just killed all the smileys. I'll have to see if I have some resurrect spells laying around here.

SGL.

CoC Resurrection, with "onlie the liveliest awfullnesse"... :eek: :shocked: :(

CoC Resurrection, with "onlie the liveliest awfullnesse"... :eek: :shocked: :(

"Smiley over Innsmouth"?

"The Smiley Horror"?

"Call of CtSmiley"?!"

Drat, I was saving that last SAN point for a special occasion.

cthulhusmiley.jpg

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.

The Smiley from Hell

STR 0

CON infinite

SIZ 0

DEX 0

INT 0

POW 200

APP -250

HP: Indestructible

Move: 0

Damage Modifier: not necessary

Attacks: Blasphemous Sight 100 %, semi-permanent stun, permanent brain damage

Armour: not necessary

Spells: Maximum Disgust, Return From Death, Shock Viewer

Skills: Look Incredibly Ugly 100 %, Disfigure Posts 100 %

Sanity Loss: 10/1D100

"Mind like parachute, function only when open."

(Charlie Chan)

The Smiley from Hell

STR 0

CON infinite

SIZ 0

DEX 0

INT 0

POW 200

APP -250

HP: Indestructible

Move: 0

Damage Modifier: not necessary

Attacks: Blasphemous Sight 100 %, semi-permanent stun, permanent brain damage

Armour: not necessary

Spells: Maximum Disgust, Return From Death, Shock Viewer

Skills: Look Incredibly Ugly 100 %, Disfigure Posts 100 %

Sanity Loss: 10/1D100

Eek! I think I dated that Smiley!

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.