Translated Content from other language editions

Morpheus

I often wondered why there seems to be no interest in translating foreign language content into English by Chaosium. As a German player and Keeper I have the advantage to draw from the original publications as well as from the German ones. But I could imagine there might be an interest in translations of books like the new "De Vermis Misteriis" by Pegasus

It is the second edition of a book concerning Mythos Tombs. Describing on 220 pages the most notable Mythos Tombs, their different versions, what they look like, what topics and spells would be included. As well as rules for Effects of studying books and creating own tombs as well as a listing of unique tombs from all sort of publications.

Cthulhu: De Vermis Mysteriis (Hardcover) | Bücher | Rollenspiele, Bücher &  Comics | Sortiment | Pegasusshop.de - Wir machen Spaß!

• Like 2

I can guarantee you that it is not a general lack of interest. It is a number of other factors: time, money, production capacity, topic overlap, and similar. Over the last few years we have been spending more time reviewing foreign language product for potential translation into English, and recently translated Does Love Forgive, a Polish CoC book, into English. There's more in the works, but it's too early to talk about specific books.

• Like 6

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.