Random Chase Hazard Tables

Pnick

Anyone found or created a table of potential random chase hazards? I know that they are meant to be improvised and location specific but a car chase or a foot-chase through a town/city will have similar hazards. A couple of random tables would really help when ideas are stale.

@sgtscott658, can you say more about the quality and breath of the driving chase tables in Highway of Blood? My group plays almost exclusively 1920s adventures, so I'm unlikely to run the scenario, but I'd be willing to shell out the $11.95 for the PDF for the inspiration tables alone if they're decently comprehensive--feature a large number of hazards & barriers, preferably with offerings intended for city driving and separate ones for more rural car chases. I bought Bayt Al Azif #1 primarily for the foot chase inspiration tables and have no regrets. But $11.95 is a little more than I'd want to spend to "risk it" without some good intel that they're likely to prove a broadly useful tool with high reusability in multiple car chase settings.