Any news?

I think Dynamic D100 should be available any day now since Paolo is already sharing some views in different versions on Facebook.

My text for Wind on the Steppes is 99% ready, only the English correction and a proof reading in French are missing, but I'm in the queue 😜.

• Like 2

Wind on the Steppes, role playing among the steppe Nomads. The  running campaign and the blog

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply, I was quite busy. The news are:

• Dynamic D100 is available inEnglish, but we expect the French and Italian editions to be more relevant in terms of diffusion; they will arrive in September-October.
  • We will make an official announcement about Red Moon Rising in a few days.
  • As announced, the text of these two titles will make up the core of the new International Edition; in fact, some of this text has already been released to Red Moon Rising subscribers as early access.
  • The full version of the International Edition is unlikely to appear before 2022, but a new SRD could arrive in 2021; as stated, part of the text is already available.
  • Like 4

Proud member of the Evil CompetitionTM

On 6/10/2021 at 9:12 PM, Zit said:

I think Dynamic D100 should be available any day now since Paolo is already sharing some views in different versions on Facebook.

My text for Wind on the Steppes is 99% ready, only the English correction and a proof reading in French are missing, but I'm in the queue 😜.

Any chance to you might have a spare copy of the old edition of "Wind on the Steppes"? 🤔

5 hours ago, RosenMcStern said:

All copies were destroyed as they bore a Chaosium logo we could no longer use.

That is the reason i asked the AUTHOR, and not the publisher. The publisher had to destroy remaining copies, the author might have a spare copy somewhere. 😉

• Like 1